TORK’s policy is to provide and maintain a safe and healthy work environment at all times. Our goal is to prevent occupational accidents, injuries, and illnesses and this will be achieved by management, who shall place accident prevention and the protection of health and safety of every employee, above any other consideration of job operation or administration. TORK’s ultimate goal at every level shall be to ensure throughout every phase of job operation, the health and safety of our its employees, the client employees and the employees of every sub-contractor.
• TORK recognizes that the responsibility for employee safety and health requires constant and continuing efforts of a partnership of company management, its employees, sub-contractors and their employees, the client and their employees.
• TORK shall comply strictly with all legally mandatory and generally accepted work practices and procedures for the protection and promotion of health and safety of its employees and others, who may be affected by the company's activities, and shall strictly adhere to all site safety and health standards and job work rules and practices. Employees at all levels shall work conscientiously and diligently to execute the company's health and safety policy of maintaining the highest standards of occupational health and safety to prevent human suffering and losses, which result from unsafe practices.
• TORK shall promote and enforce the development, dissemination, implementation, effectiveness and improvement of its health and safety program. TORK shall pursue a HSE strategy to achieve the company's goal to prevent human suffering and to limit losses by leadership in the prevention of accidents, injuries and illness.
• TORK’s HSE Policy emphasizes that every employee and official of the company is unreservedly committed to achieving our ultimate HSE target, which is Zero Accidents, Zero Incidents and Less Pollution and Minimum Waste.
• TORK accepts its responsibility to lead in the promotion and practice of its health and safety program and emphasizes the policy to all staff and subcontracted employees.